Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 17, Five weeks and four days

Morning baby, you are small yet. Only the size of an apple seed; yet I am starting to prepare my body for you to grow bigger & bigger. My belly is popping out a little bit, already! 
I havent been sick at all, which is pretty uncommon. I was worried, I researched if it is ok not to be nauseous, and it is normal (and awesome). Apparently if you are having a girl you are less likely to be sick- so maybe you are going to be a baby girl! 
My only symptoms have been increased appetite (especially later in the day), increased irritability and tired (although not extremely). So far, so good. I feel great! 




My 34 Birthday was 2 days ago, December 15th. I have the greatest gift of all to be pregnant. Your Daddy is not a very good gift giver (but you've got me and Im very generous!) but he did pretty well this year! 
Lovely flowers, and a Mommy to Be ornament which he tucked inside my coat arm so that when we went for dinner I would find it (sneaky). I love it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment