Wednesday, April 1, 2015

20 weeks, 3 days. April 1

This week our baby is about as big as a banana! About 6.5 inches and approximately 10.2 ounces! We are halfway there baby girl! Thank you for being so good to your Mama already! 
I am feeling bigger this week, I love to notice my belly growing. I feel great, healthy, increased vitality and am less tired (however that could be because I am not working). I can feel the baby moving more often, it's incredible to feel her and know that she's there and that she's ok. The movements I feel are subtle and infrequent. This morning Oscar was lying on my belly, purring. I felt her a lot then. 2 evenings ago, on the phone with Daddy Dennis I felt the baby kick, while my hand was on my belly. I look forward to Dennis being able to feel our baby girl kick. 
I am home in BC with Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie right now.  Daddy will be coming to Quesnel for Easter weekend. I need to be here now, and am so glad I came out.
















I was reminded today, through the Timehop App, a year ago, I posted this photo. I was afraid to share our story- but this was one of my appointment days at the Regional Fertility Center in Calgary. I was scared and felt alone and hopeless. Im so much happier, a year later. Science is amazing! 




And 2 years ago today, at Sunpeaks with my family! <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment